Friday, July 3, 2009

Fresh Poetry

my very first entry
Books
A book can take you anywhere
A book can be scary to raise your hair
A book could be full of magical creatures
But another book could be how to change your features
Still another book could be about you
But another book about someone you knew
I love books


A Rose Surprise
A rose is a thing of beauty
You give them to a cutie
But you'd better beware
'Cause a wasp could give you quite a scare
You'd come in like you'd seen a bear
And a bee could sting you on a knee
You'd shout and shout oowwwee! oowwwee!
A rose is a thing of beauty
Just use fake ones to give to your cutie


Dolphins Splash
Dolphins splash among the waves
Dolphins splash wile (while) exploring underwater caves
Dolphins splash on you and I
Dolphins splash a watery sigh

A black Cat
To most people black cats are spooky
To me they're a luckey charrm
Black cats are among my favorite animals
To others they mean harm

One Day I Saw A Cheetah
A cheetas orange coat with spots zips by
Its going so fast - I wonder why
Perhaps its playing a game
Or maby others are laughing at its name
I'll probobly never find out
But if I do I'll giv a great shout:
Horray

No comments:

Post a Comment